According to our Terms of Service, which you accepted when installing CrossFire Europe, you are not allowed to share your account information with anyone in the first place. That alone is enough to block your account. Our policy for hacking is a zero tolerance policy. That also means your account will not be unblocked.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account?
- I forgot my account password.
- How can I change my e-mail address?
- How can I change my password?
- My account got hacked!
- I think I might be banned. What do I do?
- What does this "Your account is blocked" message mean?
- The e-mail address I want to use is already registered on my old account, but I do not remember the information.
- Am I allowed to trade, share, or sell my account?
- I gave my friend my account login info and he used it for hacking and the account got blocked.