In short: It means your account is blocked. There's no reason to panic! Your account can be blocked for various reasons, either temporarily or permanently. Please submit a ticket, so we can investigate the case.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my account password.
- How can I change my e-mail address?
- My account got hacked!
- Am I allowed to trade, share, or sell my account?
- I gave my friend my account login info and he used it for hacking and the account got blocked.
- How can I change my password?
- I think I might be banned. What do I do?
- What does this "Your account is blocked" message mean?
- The e-mail address I want to use is already registered on my old account, but I do not remember the information.